Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Art Whatever No. 4

I'm going to try to make this one fast and juicy as the last two posts have been quite long. Let's see. Today, I went to school early to get some stuff done. I happened to go in the library and started checking out the new work for the winter art show when I noticed my still life drawing was not up there. A bit disappointed I must admit but I at least lost first and second place opportunities to the two I knew were my competition for that category. After school, I went to help put finishing touches to the show til five. It was pretty cool but I was disappointed to see a small number of people at the meeting, especially with this show being a very frantic one with all the new changes and what not. Oh well. I'll try to put up a new post of my current project in a few minutes. Till tomorrow.

No comments: