Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Art Whatever No. 6

Uber sorry that I have not posted lately. I have been kept busy with school as exams are this week. Actually today is my Math exam and I'm at school on blog. That's life. Anyways, let's get caught up. I did go to the art show. It was quite a hassle though. Fortunately I was not the only one at the door handing out the show programs. Either way the show was a bit bootleg, as I expected. I finished my portrait but I have not been able to post them because I have retrieved my camera to take the pics. Yesterday I took the Art exam and it was friggin sweet. Everyone was nervous but I was just thinking "Whatever". Anyways I annihilated it with a nice surrealist oil pastel piece and included all the elements necessary for the exam. I was very proud because I finished it in the appropriate time with a minute or two to spare. The Digital Phot exam was not as pleasing as I thought it would be. I almost bombed the Camera part of it and I got an 81 on the online part. The online part ticked me off because I knew the stuff but panicked. Anyways thats all the art highlights so far. For the Winter Break I plan on doing some more oil pastel and maybe a painting or two. Will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

vc said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create over Winter Break!! Have Safe and Happy Holidays! :)