Monday, December 8, 2008

Art Whatever No. 5

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I've been sick for almost a week now, but today I feel better. Let's see. Art stuff. Hmmm....OH! Tomorrow is the Spain Park High Winter Art Show. Anyone reading this from SP should come out and support the art and the artists. Also, there will be a lot of cookies present and cookies are always good to have. I do not believe that I placed this year, sadly :'( , but I will still go for a bit to get the grade and help out a bit. I will be at the door handing out programs (hopefully not by myself). Then I have to work. The show should be good though. Perhaps not like years in the past but still good. As for my projects now, I have a completed oil painting of a Venetian building thing. Quite nice in my opinion. My portrait is close to being finished. I might just stay up tonight to finish it for tomorrow's show. Unfortunately, I cannot post picture because I don't have my camera to take any. After these two projects, I am heading towards a metamorphasis project that will be done over my winter break. Also, I am thinking about doing another oil painting but I have no idea what to paint. Whatever it may be, it will probably be finger painting. Finger painting will be an experiment for my next painting project. Yup. I think that's all so good night.

No comments: